The Horse Riding Park Gstöttner is embedded in the wavy highlands of Upper Austria, called the Mühlviertler Alm region. Here you can experience vitality and recreation from the back of a horse.
Mühlviertler Alm is a remarkable area: The scent of resin and fir needles is in the air and bright clearances lighten up the dark green of the thick forest. You will encounter softly murmuring brooks, giant old rocks, quiet moors and endless pastures and fields, hills and valleys.
The Horse Riding Park Gstöttner was completely rebuilt after a devastating fire in 1999. The Gstöttner family is big and everybody lends a hand when needed. During their holidays guests can become a part of that family too. The Horse Riding Park was awarded 4-Hufeisenbetrieb (engl. 4 horseshoes), a quality award for both horses and riders.
We would like to give you a heartfelt welcome to the Horse Riding Park Gstöttner!
- 5 double bedrooms
- 3 triple bed rooms
- 1 single bedroom
- 1 multiple bedroom
- 20 beds in separate double bunks
- garden restaurant
- Sunny courtyard
- Finnish herbs/steam sauna incl. relaxation room
- In-house massage on demand
- Public pool available in town
- Curling area
- 12 reliable saddle-horses (Warmblood)
- Paddock also for guest horses
- Horse buggies and sleighs for rent
- 10 boxes for guest horses
- Eventing track
- Indoors school (20x40m)
- Jumping/driving area (8.500m²)
- Dressage area (400x60m)
- Horse pond (800m²)
- Connected to network of bridle paths “Mühlviertler alpine pasture” consisting of over 680 km well tagged paths
Sport-, Orienteering and Trail-Riding, English- or Western style and buggy-driving. We will provide you with all the opportunities to live your passion. Non-riding guests can explore a variety of destinations, tailored for all kinds of different interests.
There is no need to leave your four legged companion behind, dogs are welcome in our house.